Panel organizer. “The Limits of Loyalty: Race, Resistance, and Collaboration in the Colonial World, 1840-1975.”
- American Historical Association. Annual Meeting.
“Traitors to the Crown: British Military Veterans in the IRA, 1918-1923.”
- Harvard University. Situating Empire Workshop.
- Free University Berlin. Global Histories Conference.
- University of Zurich. Global War, Global Moments, Global Connections.
“‘That Shell Bursting in Your Head’: Great War Trauma in the IRA, 1914-1934.”
- King’s College London. History of War Conference.
- McGill University. Violence and the Mind Conference.
“‘Continuing the Mission’: World War I and the Roots of Red Scare Violence, 1919-1921.”
- Princeton University. War Frenzy: Exploring Violence in Propaganda.
- Meredith College. World War I Symposium.
- University of Edinburgh. What Tommy Did Next Conference.